Government Contracts, Task Orders and Awards
Federal agencies have mechanisms for obtaining a wide variety of management and technology services. Through the Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), General Service Administration (GSA), Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and Information Analysis Centers (IAC) that BlueWater has been awarded, agencies have access to a wide range of our services. We have a selection of contracting vehicles that enable program managers and procurement personnel to achieve maximum speed, efficiency and flexibility in reaching our capabilities. We don't just provide the right technical solutions; we provide the flexible and varied contracting vehicles that enable you to complete your procurements in a timely and cost-effective manner. BlueWater has experienced great success in being awarded IDIQ and BPA vehicles and executing the resultant task orders. In our decade of operation, we have been awarded 95 prime task orders valued in excess of $400M for DHS and DoD clients.
USAF Small Business Enterprise Application Solutions (SBEAS) - Mentor Protege JV American Tech Solutions, LLC.
The USAF SBEAS IDIQ Contract provides customers to access a wide range of Information Technology (IT) Network Centric services and solutions that support the full IT lifecycle; contract ceiling of $13.4 Billion. While SBEAS is preferred use for the Business Enterprise Systems (BES) Directorate, this contract vehicle may be used by all other MAJCOMS and other DoD agencies that support Air Force requirements.
- Documentation, operations, deployment, cybersecurity, configuration management and training
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product management and utilization
- Documentation, operations, deployment, configuration management and training
- Technology refresh, data, network and information services and IT program business analysis
Contract Number: FA8771-20-D-0002
Period of Performance: 12/19/2019 – 12/18/2029
10- year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance for SB/WOSB: 07/15/2012-07/14/2022, 8(a): 06/30/2012-06/29/2022, SDVOSB: 04/30/2012-04/29/2022, HUBZone: 11/01/2012-10/31/2022). Provides small businesses with an opportunity to participate in government requirements. Gives government agencies a mechanism to help meet socioeconomic contracting goals. 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT. Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas.
Awarded CIO-SP3 SB Task Areas
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Contract Number: 75N98 12 0D00 1 81
Period of Performance: 5/11/2020 - 7/14/2022
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) - 00CORP
The GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) enables Federal agencies to procure a wide variety of professional services using a single Schedule contract. BlueWater Federal Solutions can leverage our PSS schedule to provide multiple services in support of our clients. These include:
- Advertising and Marketing Solutions that provide expert help in the advertising, marketing, and related communications fields.
- Business Consulting Solutions include a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a Federal agency's performance, and help customers meet their mission goals. Business services range from consulting, facilitation, quality assurance, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and assistance, research, and training to acquisition and program support, including:•Integrated Consulting Services;
- Training Services (Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials);
- Acquisition Management Support;
- Integrated Business Program Support Services
- Training awareness and more
- Financial and Business Solutions that helps Federal agencies obtain quality financial services including a wide range of auditing, financial management, financial asset, business information, and credit monitoring services
- Logistics Solutions designed to assist Federal agencies in procuring comprehensive logistics solutions, including planning, consulting, management, and operational support when deploying supplies, equipment, materials, and associated personnel. Turnkey and total solutions are available in support of logistics functions, as well as minor repair and alteration services supplementary to existing SINs under this Schedule
- Professional Engineering Solutions providing a streamlined approach for Federal agencies and the U.S. military to access qualified firms in many engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical, chemical, (components of) civil engineering, software, fire protection related to an engineered system; aerospace engineering; nuclear engineering; bio-engineering; and marine architecture. Expertise in engineering and construction management, including fire protection related to real property, is also available.
Contract Number: 47QRAA20D001S
Period of Performance: 11/20/2019 – 11/19/2024
DUNS Number: 832403948
CAGE Number: 5T6A9
PSS Website: gsa.gov/psschedule
Point of Contact: Jada Brink, Contracts Director - firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.621.4174
GSA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT), SCHEDULE 70
GSA IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It provides cutting-edge information technology services and allows BlueWater to offer a comprehensive array of IT products, services, and solutions to our clients. BlueWater provides a complete single-source solution through IT professional services labor categories. With this GSA Schedule, the Government has already negotiated contract prices and terms and conditions, so the lead time to obtain services and products is dramatically reduced.
Contract Number: GS-35F-0100U
Period of Performance: 11/26/2017 – 11/25/2022
Points of Contact
Jada Brink, Contracts Director - email@example.com, 703.621.4174
Erich Mendez, COO - firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.621.7467
§ As a Prime contractor, BlueWater performs services for Federal Agencies under Special Item Number 132-51: Information Technology Services and 132-56: Health IT Services. This includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, millennium conversion services, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, subscriptions/publications (electronic media), and other services.
GSA OASIS SMALL BUSINESS
BlueWater has been awarded GSA’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) contract to provide Federal Agencies with flexible and innovative solutions that accomplish complex solutions that span program management, management consulting, engineering, scientific, logistics, and financial disciplines for a total integrated solution.
BlueWater Capabilities for OASIS:
BlueWater’s award is in OASIS SB POOL 1, which was established in NAICS Code 541330, Engineering Services, which is a BlueWater core competency, as is Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services (541611), Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services (541614), Other Management Consulting Services (541618), and Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services (541690).
Pool 1 has many other NAICS Codes that can be ordered from and BlueWater either has the internal capability or will partner with our team members to provide services in NAICS: 541360, 541370, 541380, 541612, 541613, 541620, 541690, as well as 541810, 541820, 541830, 541840, 541850, 541860, 541870, 541890, 541910, 541990.
Contract Number: GS00Q14OADS108
Period of Performance: 02/24/2014 – 12/19/2019
DUNS Number: 832403948 CAGE Code: 5T6A9
GSA OASIS Website: GSA OASIS
OASIS SB Related Marketing Materials and News Releases: GSA Program Announcements Page
OASIS SB Contract: OASIS SB Contract – Pool 1 PDF
Sustainability Disclosure: None
Points of Contact
Jada Brink, Contracts Director & Corporate OASIS SB Contract Manger (COCM) - email@example.com, 703.621.4174
Erich Mendez, COO & Corporate OASIS SB Program Manager (COPM) - firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.621.7467
BlueWater is applying its solutions and successful GWAC approach to OASIS, by building and leading high-performance teams that provide exceptional performance for our clients. Developing winning solutions is a key attribute that has given us a tremendous success rate both protecting and beating incumbents. Please contact us learn more about how you can partner with BlueWater on upcoming OASIS Small Business program requirements.
General Overview of OASIS
Regardless of the particular area of expertise or mission space of the agency originating the requirement, OASIS SB may be used to support and/or improve an organization’s Program Management, Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific, Logistics, and Financial disciplines that span all life cycle phases for a total integrated solution.
OASIS will allow for ancillary support components, like Information Technology or administrative support, to be included as part of a total solution to a professional services requirement. This provides a reliable, flexible and efficient way for agencies to obtain best-value solutions for complex professional services. OASIS breaks the barriers in the world of acquisition by providing customers with a total professional services solution across the enterprise to enable the acquisition of both commercial and noncommercial requirements and all contract types.
OASIS Contract Benefits
- Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Spans multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) established the Seaport Next Gen (SeaPort NxG) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) as the Navy’s electronic platform for supplying support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
BlueWater is a small business prime on SeaPort NxG. This Navy task ordering contract is available for use to access BlueWater services by all of the Navy's Systems Commands including: NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, NAVFAC, ONR, SSP, SPAWAR, MSC, and the USMC. This contract vehicle is efficient and provides flexibility to its Navy users.
Contract Number: N0017819D7261
Period of Performance: 2 January 2019 Effective Date - Open
Task Orders: TBD
As a small business prime on this contract, BlueWater has been awarded to perform across all functional areas supported by SeaPort NxG in all geographic zones covered by this contract.
Team Members Capability and Area of Expertise
AOC Global Services, LLC: Facilities and Systems Management, Civil Engineering, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Fuel Supply Point Logistics, Transportation Services and Logistics, Property Control and Warehousing, Inventory Management, Hazardous Materials Control, Technical Library Maintenance, Quality Assurance Programs, Records Management, Environmental, Safety, and Health Program, Boiler Plant and Water Distribution, Central Issue Facility (CIF)
District Furniture Repair, Inc.: Industrial maintenance services including furniture repair, refinishing, and installation
Information Concepts in Management, LLC (ICON): Strategic planning and management consultation services.
Geographic Information Services, Inc. (GIS): staff augmentation, data, application design/development/implementation, and long-term maintenance and operations of GIS systems in Federal Data Centers and GovCloud environments
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC): Technology solutions, Logistics and Supply Chain, SETA Programs, Simulation and Training, Crisis Management
BlueWater's Quality Assurance Program
BlueWater defines its QA program in a Quality Management System (QMS). The QMS is structured to comply with the conditions set forth in the International Standard ISO 9001:2015. BlueWater's measure of success for quality is customer satisfaction, which will continue to be the key to our competitiveness for our future. BlueWater will use our QMS to do a good job, the first time, every time and we will strive to continually improve our QMS. In January 2018, BlueWater passed its annual ISO external audit with zero non-conformances. The auditor commended the company’s approach to our Quality Management System Planning as evidenced by our continual improvements, bid and proposal process, exceeding the bid rate WIN objective, and establishing a tracking of deliverables across all task orders and contracts. The fundamental parts of our QMS is based on a "process-approach." We are a support services contractor committed to:
1. Identifying the processes required for product realization we call the QMS processes
2. Determining the sequence and interaction of our QMS processes
3. Determining the criteria and methods needed to ensure the effective operation and control of these processes
4. Ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
5. Monitoring, measuring and analyzing these defined processes
6. Implementing the action necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement
1. Level 1: QMS Manual
2. Level 2: QMS Procedures
3. Level 3. QMS Work Instructions and Other Documents
4. Level 4: Records (Proof of Levels 1, 2 and 3.)